Chiropractic Litigation Expert
Performing the following Forensic Chiropractic Services:
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Review of medical records.
- Preparation of thorough, objective, written analysis regarding causation, diagnosis, prognosis, MMI, impairment, appropriateness and duration of care, and audit procedure codes.
- Impairment rating or rating audit
- Providing opinions on breaching the standard of care relating to Chiropractic Malpractice
- Assist with question preparation for depositions and interviews
- Provide Forensic Chiropractic Testimony
Dr. Bailey, an expert in medical litigation:
- Certified by American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Board Certified-American Board of Forensic Professionals (ABFP)
- Board Certified-American Board of Chiropractic Consultants
- Certified Impairment Rating Examiner, AMA Guides
- Academy Instructor for National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB).
- Licensed in Indiana
- Court room experience
Read Dr. Bailey’s article on SPINAL MANIPULATION AND STROKE